Ah… it’s been a while since I shared posts about little hands cooking. Obviously with school moved to distance learning, cooking club in-person had to take a bit of a break 🙁 And now we’re nearly 6 weeks into this “new normal” (with 5 weeks of school to go), and I’m kind of settled into […]
Poulet rôti. THE “fast food” to eat when in France. I mean, when your local market sells chickens like this, it’s hard to resist.. Look at those potatoes, roasting gloriously in the dripping chicken fat. Doesn’t sound so appealing when you put it like that but oh, it’s SO good. I’m always thankful for the […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie