It feels like I’ve been cooking up a storm these days… Because I’m running virtual cooking camp 3x week, it means I have to be organised at least a week in advance with recipes, some of which need tweaking or re-testing and a few of which I am still making videos for as part of […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorierecipe from Baking Chez Moi was a simple classic – ladyfingers, sometimes known as Savoiardi (Italian) or Boudoir (in French). These sponge finger cake-bisuits are the base of tiramisú, trifles or charlotte cakes and are soft and spongey as opposed to crunchy. I made a full batch but mine turned out […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie