Garbure, huh? Yes, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (garbure, p 86) is a hearty old stew with a ham hock, cabbage and a whole host of other veggies including white beans, turnips, carrots and potatoes. There’s also a duck leg and some garlic sausage. Pure comfort food and perfect for this ridiculous winter. […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge was one I really enjoyed. First of all, nearly all of the options (rillettes, confit and roulade) appealed to me – the galantine I will perhaps try at some point in the future. In any case, as soon as Neil saw that he was able to make duck confit again, he […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen