This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was a lovely little cocktail cookie which i served at our Shine For Shelterbox charity fundraiser last week. I left out the ham to make them vegetarian and used a sharp Manchego cheese (I did have comte but I ate it […]
Tag Archives | cocktail cookies
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)