This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was a lovely little cocktail cookie which i served at our Shine For Shelterbox charity fundraiser last week. I left out the ham to make them vegetarian and used a sharp Manchego cheese (I did have comte but I ate it […]
Tag Archives | cocktail cookies
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette