September 2020. It’s going to need a lot of chocolate. That’s why I nominated and voted for this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies: Classic Brownies. Dorie says: This is the Old Faithful of my brownie collection, the recipe I’ve turned to for years whenever I’ve wanted brownies straight up or needed a […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was not only “remarkably wonderful” it was also “remarkably delicious”. Named for a friend Dorie “met” in the early days of internet culinary forums and who has now become a real-life friend, Sebastian, these brownies are wonderfully fudgey without feeling underbaked as many fudgey brownies do […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie