This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. Have you seen the new Le Creuset colours – Sage – “a new hue that manages to look modern and retro all at once” – and Meringue – “a shade every kitchen craves, a delicate neutral that accentuates any other hue”? Both are very spring-like […]
This term the Petits Chefs are cooking our way through a series of cookbooks and this week, we used Brunch Life. I can’t think of a better duo to write a cookbook featuring brunch recipes than Matt Basile and Kyla Zanardi. At the helm of Toronto’s Fidel Gastro (food truck/ Lisa Marie restaurant) for many […]
The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day was about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set of […]
I am a cereal lover from way back. Cereal is a meal I don’t just eat at breakfast – it’s quite often my dinner if I find myself at home alone and nearly every day around 3pm when I am finished teaching, I find myself snacking on some type of cereal to tide myself over […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!