This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi is a classic French cookie, called langues de chat (cat’s tongues) so-named for their shape. Dorie says they are “long, thin, oval-shaped cookies that are characteristically browned around the edges and paler at the center. Their texture is mostly crisp with a little give [and […]
Tag Archives | cat’s tongues
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies