This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was kind of epic. In so many senses of the word. Cassoulet is a slow-cooked (but not made in the slow cooker) casserole containing white beans and meat – typically duck confit, sausage and perhaps pork belly or goose. It hails from […]
Tag Archives | cassoulet
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies