Are you a three meal a day kind of person? Or are you more of a snacker? This is a conversation I had with some of the boys in the aftercare programme last week – like me, many of them identified as “snackers”. “I like to eat a small amount of something often” declared more […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is the first one we’re baking from Dorie’s new book – Dorie’s Cookies! Yes, that’s right – every 2 weeks, the Tuesdays with Dorie bakers will bake up a recipe from this gorgeous new book (so that’s four Dorie posts a month now, along with those from Baking Chez […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops