This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was a wonderful way to use up all those broken pieces of cookie dough I baked off from last time, when we made Double-Butter Double-Baked Petit Beurre Cookies. This is essentially a dessert parfait incorporating cookie bits, grapefruit curd (oh my, this is SO good!), roasted […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was one I thought would be a quick and easy recipe for a Sunday afternoon – but in fact, was one where you remember (again!) why it pays to read the recipe well in advance before you start out making something. These deceptively simple little […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake