All right, so we all know how much Cleo loves her dinner… right? Well my mum and dad’s dog, Jess, is even more spoiled than our Cleo (if you can believe that). Here’s what mum was packing up for her to take when she goes to stay with friends for the next few days when […]
As you all know by now, I love liquorice… Back in Australia and SO excited to find my most favourite of all time liquorice allsorts still in existence!!! A couple of months ago, my mum phoned me to tell me that our favourite liquorice allsorts from Darrell Lea had changed their recipe and were “inedible” […]
pick up your game! Ok so am safely in Sydney (Australia, as they kept on reminding us on the plane every time they mentioned it – I guess some people have found themselves in Sydney, Nova Scotia by accident…) and am reflecting on my Toronto-Vancouver-Sydney flight. Awesome in theory (i.e. less security hassles as you […]
Well Neil has dubbed our pig belly “George” though I am not too happy about personifying the pancetta…. In any case, both the pork belly and the curing salts are here! Me, I am in the airport on my way to Sydney, Australia so it’s now in Neil’s capable hands… (I won’t show the fat […]
what are you looking for?
- Run or walk with me to support the Toronto Humane Society!
- French Fridays: Kirsch babas with pineapple from My Paris Kitchen
- Cooking on vacation: Making the most of your vacation rental kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cold Chocolate Crémeux, Wine-Poached Cherries and Lots of Crumbs
- Peter Mayle’s My Twenty Five Years in Provence