The Petits Chefs were thrilled to head to Lisa Marie restaurant to cook with Matt Basile this week. Matt, chef/ owner of Lisa Marie and the popular food truck, Priscilla, is legendary in cooking club circles (originally known as “deep fried pizza guy” because the first time we visited, he made deep fried mini meatball pizzas with […]
On March 20, 2017, Toronto pâtisseries will join forces with pâtisseries across the world to celebrate the Jour du Macaron! The Jour du Macaron originated in France (the creation of pastry chef Pierre Hermé) and is celebrated every March 20th. Now, events take place all over the world including in Toronto, thanks to patisserie owner […]
(^^^ not gonna win any photography awards with this picture but *I* love it. Kids figuring out measuring spoons and moving too fast to photograph!) “So guys, here’s your recipe, there are your ingredients and equipment – go for it!” So said Chef Suzanne Baby on Monday afternoon as the Petits Chefs invaded visited her […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Springtime Cookies and Curd
- French Fridays: Cheese, bacon, and arugula soufflé from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s veggie chili
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids – the first copy and pre-order bonus!