This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies can be filed under the category of “not quite what it was supposed to be”. Now I’ve made whoopie pies before which I piped free-form because I don’t own a whoopie pie tin and they turned out ok, if a little irregular. For these ones, I […]
This week, for the Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi, we made a very un-French dessert – whoopie pies! Dorie says: I knew that whoopie pies had made a successful transatlantic journey when they turned up front and center in the showcase of La Grande Epicerie’s pastry department. La Grande Epicerie is to […]
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives