The Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi for this week was the first time I’ve ever made caramel candies. Of course I’ve made caramel before for baking and cooking but never as actual sweets/ candies. After a long week last week, I needed some quiet time in my kitchen and this was the […]
Tag Archives | soft caramels
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Roast lamb with braised vegetables, salsa verde and chickpea puffs from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Zucchini, Ham and Goat Cheese Muffins from French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Matzo Morsels
- Coconut chocolate chunk granola
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salmon Burgers from Everyday Dorie