The Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi for this week was the first time I’ve ever made caramel candies. Of course I’ve made caramel before for baking and cooking but never as actual sweets/ candies. After a long week last week, I needed some quiet time in my kitchen and this was the […]
Tag Archives | salted caramels
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!