There’s really not much to say about this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen. It’s a warm (molten) chocolate cake served with salted butter caramel sauce. It’s the perfect dinner party dessert because you can make all the components in advance, refrigerating the batter in the ramekins and […]
Tag Archives | salted buter caramel sauce
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie