Welcome to Day 1 of The Twelve Days of Holiday Treats! Once again, this year, from December 1-12th I’ll post a new holiday treat recipe every day – inspiration for your holiday entertaining! The recipes I’m sharing are small batch (perfect for this year of smaller gatherings – each recipe makes 1-dozen) that are simple […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was dubbed “Rice Krispie squares for adults” by my colleagues who tasted them. Essentially a shortbready, crispy biscuity base, topped with a chocolate ganache and then topped with something crunchy – Rice Krispies (that’s Rice Bubbles for you lot Down Under!), caramelized Rice Krispies which I didn’t have time […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Friendship Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies