This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was dubbed “Rice Krispie squares for adults” by my colleagues who tasted them. Essentially a shortbready, crispy biscuity base, topped with a chocolate ganache and then topped with something crunchy – Rice Krispies (that’s Rice Bubbles for you lot Down Under!), caramelized Rice Krispies which I didn’t have time […]
Tag Archives | Rice Krispies
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops