(short and sweet this week as I wrap up a photoshoot for the cookbook in Lyon and head home on the weekend to finish the first draft of the manuscript!) This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’ My Paris Kitchen is an easy one-pot ribs recipe. But not just any ribs, you […]
Aka, the best beef ribs you have ever eaten in your life 🙂 Oh my, this was honestly one of the best dishes to come out of Around My French Table, and as you know, there have been so many hits so far, this is really saying a lot. I’ve actually never eaten beef ribs […]
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives