This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was Date-Nut Pinwheels. Dorie says: Growing up in New York City, I remember date-nut bread, date pudding, date-nut cake and cookies with a filling that might have been the date version of Fig Newtons. The dried dates used to make these sweets were an everyday ingredient, […]
Tag Archives | pinwheel cookies
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Roast lamb with braised vegetables, salsa verde and chickpea puffs from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Zucchini, Ham and Goat Cheese Muffins from French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Matzo Morsels
- Coconut chocolate chunk granola
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salmon Burgers from Everyday Dorie