[donotprint] (This is a post I originally published in June 2009, a couple of weeks into my blogging journey. Since the post didn’t contain an original photo of the dish, I have taken advantage of the fact that I needed to re-tweak the recipe for an upcoming project to post it again. It is on […]
Tag Archives | Italy
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen