This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi – is a classic French dessert and one of my favourites. Sweet shortcrust pastry, crème pâtissière and fresh fruit, sometimes glazed, sometimes just dusted with icing sugar. I mean I love this recipe and dessert so much that there is a strawberry tart recipe in […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is an elegant, multi-faceted tart. Featuring a sweet crust, it’s topped with a lemon-almond cream (similar to a frangipane as featured in a galette des rois) that’s baked on the crust, then topped with a grapefruit crémeux (a decadent, gorgeously silky custard-type confection!) and finally garnished with pink grapefruit […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie