This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was a super simple fougasse, studded with dried cherries, chocolate and toasted hazelnuts. A fougasse is a type of bread traditionally associated with the south of France and is generally a savoury item (with olives, for example) Fougasse is meant to be […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal Olive Fougasse (pp 48-49) was another relatively easy one. It’s a flatbread similar to a foccacia and this one is flavoured with olives (or tapenade in my case!), rosemary and olive oil. The only difficult part was the timing – the dough has to rise for […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie