There’s not a whole lot to say about this week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’ My Paris Kitchen. It’s a chocolate tart with a hidden dulce de leche centre. I mean…. who wouldn’t love that? David suggests making your own dulce de leche (thick caramel) but I didn’t have time so I […]
One group of Petits Chefs have already had the pleasure of working with Chef Rossy Earle (and they made empanadas and Panamanian milk candies) so I was thrilled when Rossy agreed to come back to share a little bit of Panama with the new group of Petits Chefs. Born & raised in Panama City, Panama, […]
what are you looking for?
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes