It all began last Friday at a wine and food pairing class I was teaching with Neil at the St Lawrence Market (check out the rest of my class offerings here). The theme was Southwest France and we had a little bit of piment d’espelette in many of the dishes, including gougères. The mild smoky […]
Tag Archives | choux puffs
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies