The Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi for this week was the first time I’ve ever made caramel candies. Of course I’ve made caramel before for baking and cooking but never as actual sweets/ candies. After a long week last week, I needed some quiet time in my kitchen and this was the […]
Tag Archives | candy dorie greenspan
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks