The Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi for this week was the first time I’ve ever made caramel candies. Of course I’ve made caramel before for baking and cooking but never as actual sweets/ candies. After a long week last week, I needed some quiet time in my kitchen and this was the […]
Tag Archives | candy dorie greenspan
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!