These “lunette” cookies are a classic French goûter (after school) snack. Sadly, the recipe didn’t make the cut for In the French kitchen with kids (though honestly, I could have written a WHOLE book dedicated to the goûter!) but that doesn’t stop me from sharing the one I’ve worked on for a little while now […]
Tag Archives | Bonne Maman Intense
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette