This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was definitely more of a cake than a “bar” or “square” and definitely not a cookie. So-named because Dorie baked them up when she was snowed in from a blizzard and was suffering “Cabin Fever”, these “bars” used what she had on hand when she couldn’t […]
Tag Archives | banana loaf
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies