The recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was yet another reminder of how easy it is to make your own dips – and how much more flavourful they are than most of the store bought varieties. I took a little shortcut with this recipe, simply oven-roasting the aubergines instead […]
Tag Archives | baba ganoush
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG