This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was a simple cookie that surprised me – I guess because the ingredient list was so short I wasn’t expecting much, but these really were lovely – the perfect accompaniment to an after dinner espresso. Dorie says: Made with ground almonds and flavored with vanilla […] […]
Tag Archives | almond crescents
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia granola with chocolate chips