Neil has the pork belly curing!! Here are some pictures and commentary of the process which took place this weekend, Supplies pulled out, ready to go: Close-up of the nutmeg, cross-section as it’s been ground… It’s an interesting spice. I’ve started to find it cropping up in all sorts of places: it’s not just for egg […]
is a real coffee. So still quite jetlagged, I managed to stay awake on Sunday from 1.45am to 9.00pm through a flight, a 5 hour 90th birthday party: and a dinner (and an old favourite drink!) with a good friend: Crashed in the lovely Grand Chancellor Hotel at 9pm and slept soundly until 4.40am which […]
All right, so have made it through another flight but this time, it was surprisingly pleasant. Instead of either no food or very very average food, mum and I were greeted with this: Cereal, milk, a kind of raisin tea biscuit, sliced apples, juice and a hot drink…. What’s this? BREAKFAST??? On an plane???? For […]
All right, so we all know how much Cleo loves her dinner… right? Well my mum and dad’s dog, Jess, is even more spoiled than our Cleo (if you can believe that). Here’s what mum was packing up for her to take when she goes to stay with friends for the next few days when […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!