This recipe was a happy accident of sorts. A couple of weeks ago it felt like my colleagues could use a pick-me-up after a particularly long and cold week and I wanted it to be a treat that everyone could eat, that I could make with the ingredients I have on hand. If I’m baking […]
This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. Say what….? It’s DECEMBER? How on earth did that happen? Here I am merrily working away at recipe development for my book and all of a sudden I raise my head and it’s the end of the year. Time flies! In any case, I’m scrambling to get things […]
This post is sponsored by Grace Foods. If you’ve been reading this blog for a while or if you follow me on social media, you’ll know I am writing my first cookbook. I’m currently in the (nearly) final stages of recipe testing and I can’t tell you how happy I will be to actually get […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!