This week, Les Petits Chefs worked on a quick and easy dinner idea from The Whole Family Cookbook that had endless flavour combination possibilities – pumpkin ravioli made in won ton wrappers. I love the simple sophistication of this dish and so did the boys. I was excited to teach them how to make ravioli […]
Inspired by my good friend Cathy who made this Emeril Lagasse recipe last time we visited her in Grand Rapids, and by this recent blog post on EatBlogSleep, I decided to use up the last of the green garlic (leftover from this salad) and the wonton wrappers we had in the fridge before I head […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month