This week, Les Petits Chefs worked on a quick and easy dinner idea from The Whole Family Cookbook that had endless flavour combination possibilities – pumpkin ravioli made in won ton wrappers. I love the simple sophistication of this dish and so did the boys. I was excited to teach them how to make ravioli […]
Inspired by my good friend Cathy who made this Emeril Lagasse recipe last time we visited her in Grand Rapids, and by this recent blog post on EatBlogSleep, I decided to use up the last of the green garlic (leftover from this salad) and the wonton wrappers we had in the fridge before I head […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- 12 Must Visit Places For Your Purr-fectly Relaxing Cat-Themed Vacation. | Gized.com on (Travel Tuesday) The cats of Inle Lake (Burma)
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Limoncello cupcakes