It started with a 12km run a few weeks ago in Nérac… Contrary to what you might think, I don’t eat croissants, chocolatines and viennoiseries every day for breakfast when I’m in France. But you can bet that when I’ve knocked out 12km before the market visit, I will be! On that last market visit […]
Tag Archives | viennoiseries
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies