French cuisine image via Shutterstock. Summer holidays are *this* close… I’ve got three days left with the boys then a week of professional development/ meetings and then the school year wraps up. Um… how did we get here? This year (like every year, it seems) has passed in a flash (and more of a blur […]
I’ve been in France just over a week now and have managed to hook up my phone/ Internet and TV services (anyone who lives or who has lived in France will know that this is a major accomplishment!) which is making blogging a lot easier! I also had the pleasure of spending a few days […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie