This month’s Cookies and Kindness recipe also happens to be one of the picks for Tuesdays with Dorie this month! Some of you may remember that last year, I introduced you to Dorie Greenspan’s latest project, #cookiesandkindness. The aim: To make the world sweeter. The method: Bake/Share/Post This month, she’s chosen a recipe from Dorie’s […]
I’m excited to announce that I will be developing a series of original recipes for the Liberté yogurt website and blog over the course of the next few months. Liberté has been manufacturing milk products (cream and cottage cheeses) in the Montréal area since 1936. Whilst the company grew, their production continued to maintain a […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen