This month’s Cookies and Kindness recipe also happens to be one of the picks for Tuesdays with Dorie this month! Some of you may remember that last year, I introduced you to Dorie Greenspan’s latest project, #cookiesandkindness. The aim: To make the world sweeter. The method: Bake/Share/Post This month, she’s chosen a recipe from Dorie’s […]
I’m excited to announce that I will be developing a series of original recipes for the Liberté yogurt website and blog over the course of the next few months. Liberté has been manufacturing milk products (cream and cottage cheeses) in the Montréal area since 1936. Whilst the company grew, their production continued to maintain a […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers