This month’s Cookies and Kindness recipe also happens to be one of the picks for Tuesdays with Dorie this month! Some of you may remember that last year, I introduced you to Dorie Greenspan’s latest project, #cookiesandkindness. The aim: To make the world sweeter. The method: Bake/Share/Post This month, she’s chosen a recipe from Dorie’s […]
I’m excited to announce that I will be developing a series of original recipes for the Liberté yogurt website and blog over the course of the next few months. Liberté has been manufacturing milk products (cream and cottage cheeses) in the Montréal area since 1936. Whilst the company grew, their production continued to maintain a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks