Over the years, I’ve come to realise that one of my favourite ways to discover a city is to take a guided tour, preferably right at the start of my stay, so I can get my bearings and make notes of places I want to go back to! “Guided tour” you say? Yes, yes, but […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know by now what a huge fan I am of walking tours wherever I go (see the end of this post for a list of some of my favourites) so it won’t be a surprise to you to know that over the holidays […]
After the fun I had on the Urban Adventures “Secret Paris” tour, I was really looking forward to their “Bohemian Paris” tour – something a little different from the food-centric tours I tend to take (i.e. this tour by Flavors of Paris on the Left Bank, the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the Context “Bobo Palate: […]
Some of you might remember when I took the “When Pigs Fry” tour by Urban Adventures in Toronto a while ago. Many of you will know that I’m a huge fan of taking tours in different cities (especially in Paris when they are combined with food – like this tour by Flavors of Paris on […]
If you’ve been reading this site for a while now, you’ll know that I love to travel. And when I travel, I like to take walking tours. Especially ones involving food 😉 Sadly, my life is not one constant trip so when I am home in Toronto, I like to explore just as much as […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers