Over the years, I’ve come to realise that one of my favourite ways to discover a city is to take a guided tour, preferably right at the start of my stay, so I can get my bearings and make notes of places I want to go back to! “Guided tour” you say? Yes, yes, but […]
We just returned from Copenhagen where we faced the dilemma of “so much to see/ eat, so little time.” Because basically we were there for one very special meal, we had not made any other restaurant reservations yet, being my first time in Denmark and Neil’s first time there in a very long time, we […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)