The Petits Chefs were in for a treat this week as I’d lined up the wonderful Kerry Beal (professional chocolatier, The Chocolate Doctor) to come and work with them again. As with the last time she came to visit, I realised the secret to keeping kids focussed in the last few weeks of school is […]
The Petits Chefs were in for a treat this week as I’d lined up the fabulous Kerry Beal (professional chocolatier, aka The Chocolate Doctor) to come and work with them. If you’ve ever wondered how to keep kids focussed during school hours in the month of December, apparently chocolate is the answer! A couple of […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks