Yesterday’s easy lemon curd was always destined for one of my favourite desserts – tarte au citron – although I’ll admit it was very difficult to NOT just eat the lot out of the bowl! It’s THAT good! There are a couple of different kinds of lemon tart – a firmer, baked version and one […]
Tag Archives | tartelette au citron
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)