Yesterday’s easy lemon curd was always destined for one of my favourite desserts – tarte au citron – although I’ll admit it was very difficult to NOT just eat the lot out of the bowl! It’s THAT good! There are a couple of different kinds of lemon tart – a firmer, baked version and one […]
Tag Archives | tartelette au citron
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies