Gâteau Basque is one of my favourite desserts – it’s definitely not fancy but it’s ever so delicious! I’ve made this countless times over the past few years (the first time using Dorie Greenspan’s recipe in a tiny galley kitchen in a Paris rental apartment) Dorie describes a Gâteau Basque as “a dry cake, but […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know that pastry and I were not really friends for a number of years. After I got past the fear, though (it’s literally JUST food, nothing to be afraid of) and embraced the idea of “rustic” beauty, I realised that pastry IS easy to make […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops