I made this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies a couple of times in the middle of a busy weekend when I didn’t really have the time to be making them once, let alone twice… First time around, I halved the recipe and popped them in the oven. So far so good (though […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies really started to make the house smell like the holidays! Though in my head, I’m far from being ready (so much to do! so many lists of unfinished things to do!), there’s no denying that it’s December. The chill in the air is real and, if […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies