I can’t EXACTLY say I made this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen but I made a valiant attempt. Having arrived home from Haiti on Thursday morning around 1am, I certainly didn’t have any leftover champagne hanging around the house and was too tired to even think about […]
The theme of this month’s Baketogether with Abby Dodge was strawberry sorbet, our way. What I love about these challenges is their flexibility. Abby leave it up to you to post when you feel like it and, even better, she allows you to take the recipe and run with it, swapping ingredients here and there, […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie