The theme of this month’s Baketogether with Abby Dodge was strawberry sorbet, our way. What I love about these challenges is their flexibility. Abby leave it up to you to post when you feel like it and, even better, she allows you to take the recipe and run with it, swapping ingredients here and there, […]
Here are the entries for last week’s Blogger Secret Ingredient competition using lemon zest: Jessica at Johnstone’s Vin Blanc’ s Mediterranean Tuna Wrap: Sophia from Burp and Slurp’s “whatever I can get pasta”: Brad from EatnListen’s Sunchoke and leek soup: Biggest Diabetic Loser’s Celery root and potato soup with lemon zest gremolata: Natasha (5 Star […]
what are you looking for?
- Run or walk with me to support the Toronto Humane Society!
- French Fridays: Kirsch babas with pineapple from My Paris Kitchen
- Cooking on vacation: Making the most of your vacation rental kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cold Chocolate Crémeux, Wine-Poached Cherries and Lots of Crumbs
- Peter Mayle’s My Twenty Five Years in Provence