Bread. It’s something I am working on mastering. Slowly… The thing I find with bread is the timing is often the biggest challenge – when I work backwards from the time I want to be enjoying my freshly-baked loaf, it sometimes means I am starting it in the middle of the night. I never seem […]
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the generosity of the Toronto food community is something I am grateful for every single day. When I launched my guest chef programme with my Petits Chefs cooking club a few years ago, I never imagined they’d be working with some of Toronto’s top chefs, both […]
What’s more appropriate than something Irish for the month of March? This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe, Irish Soda Bread, was hosted by Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Cathleen of My Culinary Mission and was a perfect recipe for me to try out, hot on the heels of last month’s Tuesdays with Dorie (white loaves), […]
Happy Australia Day! Well it doesn’t feel like much of an Australia Day to me though it’s for sure much balmier than one might expect of Toronto on January 26th 😉 to mark the occasion, I present to you: more bread. Damper (Australian soda bread), to be exact. For those of you who read my […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.