It’s the final week of school here before our March Break so that means this is the final recipe Les Petits Chefs will be making from Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food. I asked one of the older boys what he wanted to make in cooking club this week and his first response was “Cake“. Then […]
Charmian Christie, aka The Messy Baker, met her match this week when she volunteered to come and show the Petits Chefs a recipe from her newly published book of the same name… Until you’ve worked in a science lab with 10+ boys under the age of 12, you can’t possibly imagine the noise and organised […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia granola with chocolate chips