Can I tell you a little secret? I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish (Salmon Rillettes, p 28) back in April 2012! The timestamp on the photos told me that! Let me explain… When I was making the dish for April 13th 2012 (that was supposed to be sardine rillettes), I (un)intentionally made […]
So um yeah. It’s been busy around here lately. Well, not maybe the blog but my life. I seem to be wearing about 10 different hats and working on 10 billion projects (all will be revealed soon, don’t worry!) and no, it’s not an exaggeration. Well maybe just a little 😉 In any case, I […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops