This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen is the perfect antidote to all that rich holiday food you might have been indulging in… David says this salad “makes good use of such sturdy leaves as radicchio, endive, and watercress” and I was excited to make this one as during […]
This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. Well, it’s supposed to be summer in a few weeks although it doesn’t feel like it (strange weather we’re having lately – hot one day, raining and cold the next) except if you take a peek at the produce that’s starting to shine in the markets. Something I’m […]
There’s nothing I like more than a big bowl of salad for dinner and with summer coming it’s becoming a more and more frequent dinner option. This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is a perfect example of what I like for dinner on a very hot day when I can’t be […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!