This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was one we’d put off, I guess, because maybe people were all like “where on earth do I get a guinea hen?” (me included). Turns out that a 1.13kg chicken is an excellent stand in for a guinea hen and fits […]
Tag Archives | purée
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.