This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was one we’d put off, I guess, because maybe people were all like “where on earth do I get a guinea hen?” (me included). Turns out that a 1.13kg chicken is an excellent stand in for a guinea hen and fits […]
Tag Archives | purée
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)