It is 10.30pm on Thursday, May 7th 2015. It’s 4 years and 7 months since I started cooking from and posting weekly about Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table for French Fridays with Dorie. And I would be remiss to not acknowledge that I am a little emotional as I write this post. It’s the […]
I’m always excited when French Fridays with Dorie recipes are ones I might not have chosen to make myself. This week was Warm Weather Vegetable Pot-au-Feu (pp 378 – 379) – a lighter take on the traditional “meat and potatoes” hearty winter stew Pot-au-Feu that Dorie says has too many possibilities to ignore during the […]
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes