This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was “Panisse Puffs“. What the what? I know, right? David describes them as A hybrid of American popovers and Provençal panisses Which is all very well if you know what a panisse is. I read here that Panisses (“pah-NEESS” in both the […]
We’re back! The Petits Chefs will be working their way through some of the recipes from Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food this term. I’ve written about Jamie’s Everyday Super Food before and the boys have even cooked from the book too. Everyday Super Food is Jamie’s manifest for a healthier happier life. The recipes have […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)